Saturday, October 2, 2010

My review of The Social Network

I guess I learned that you're poor or you make a lot of money and then you die alone, unless you don't.


David Fincher made a bunch of images that look like reality only tinier and with more existential dread/fear and with more of Jesse Eisenberg's head/neck. When Trent Reznor's name came up I giggled even though I already knew he did the music with Atticus Ross. His music made me want to violate people's privacy and row boats. Kevin Spacey is somehow involved in a way that feels tangential yet also eerily relevant. Jesse Eisenberg made me hate him and not hate him and relate to him but also want to fucking murder him. Justin Timberlake was an evil dick with asthma. Andrew Garfield spoke with an american accent but he also made me lawyer up because he is fucking coming at me and he isn't just coming for thirty percent but the whole fucking thing. He also made a chicken eat chicken, like how marlins eat trout. Felt really good about this movie coming out. Audibly said "it was really good" and then said "that movie was really fucking good" even more audibly. Also said "augh I fucking love Trent Reznor" with the same kind of sincerity I had when I said it at 13.


Fuck Harvard.

No comments:

Post a Comment